Sleeps 24 + 6 children (2-9 years old),
Bedrooms 12, Bathrooms 12
Lucca, Tuscany – Italy
A grand mansion with hand-crafted interiors and organic, relaxing views, scrupulously restored according to its original nature, this estate, a farm built in the last century, is today one of the very
few contemporary classics up for rental in Tuscany, embracing the spirit of Tuscany’s bucolic past and mixing it with the taste of today. Recommended for family gatherings, private events or a group of friends with a taste for wine, food and design, the atmosphere here is grand yet familiar, the sights from windows will sculpt a for-ever memory in visitors, the peace, the sense of round-tranquillity is unique.
Located near the charming town of Lucca and on the route to Forte dei Marmi, the estate comes with its own olive groves, vegetables gardens and a helipad. Set on the highest point of the property, the interior measures 1098 square meters and afford views of the scenic landscape from almost every angle. On the sweeping grounds there’s a heated pool, a solarium, a tennis court and a soccer pitch. Hidden away, yet very close to the town centre, this estate (5 Ha of grounds and 5 Ha of woods) is decorated in elegant style with colour washed walls in pale shades, contemporary fabrics and several bespoke furnishing by local Italian artisans and includes ten hectares of private grounds.
- Bedroom 1: Double Queen size bedroom, ensuite bathroom with shower, AC
- Bedroom 2: Double Queen size bedroom, ensuite bathroom with bathtub, AC
- Bedroom 3: Double Queen size bedroom, ensuite bathroom with shower, AC
- Bedroom 4: Double Queen size bedroom, ensuite bathroom with bathtub, AC
- Bedroom 5: 2 Twin and 1 Single bedroom, two bathrooms ensuite 2 showers and 1 bathtub, AC
- Bedroom 6: Twin bedroom, ensuite bathroom with bathtub, AC
- Bedroom 7: Twin bedroom, ensuite bathroom with shower, AC
- Bedroom 8: Double Queen size bedroom, ensuite bathroom with shower, AC
- Bedroom 9: Double Queen size bedroom, ensuite bathroom with bathtub and shower, AC
- Bedroom 10: Twin bedroom, ensuite bathroom with shower, AC
- Bedroom 11: Double Queen size bedroom, ensuite bathroom with shower, AC
- Bedroom 12: Double Queen size bedroom, ensuite bathroom with shower, AC (The artist studio)
- Air conditioning
- Wi-Fi throughout
- Smart TV Screen in the Living Room
- Bose Bluetooth portable audio systems
- Floor to ceiling panoramic glass windows
- Well equipped kitchen
- Large fridge and freezer
- Coffee machine
- Ice machine
- Central island for aperitifs
- Wood burning pizza oven
- Heated swimming pool
- Jacuzzi right next to the pool
- Tennis court
- Football pitch
- Park space
- 10,000 m2 of private land
- Vegetable garden
- BBQ (Gas)
- Covered patios
- Chairs and umbrellas for all guests
THE PRICE INCLUDES
- Morning Housekeeping Service 8 hours a day 6 days a week, 1 maid (Monday to Saturday);
- Change of bathroom and pool linens 3 times a week (Saturday, Tuesday, Thursday);
- Change of bed linen on arrival and Wednesdays; Electricity (Air Conditioning) and Gas (Heating) consumption is included – Please note that more hours of cleaning may be needed, depending on the size and habits of group: our team will automatically increase hours and/or staff if needed, to be accounted as extra, in order to maintain the house tidy and ready for current and upcoming guests)
THE PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE
- T.P.T (Travel Planning & Tax) fee applies for each booking, its amount is linked to the number of guests and it has a flat-rate value of €1.020. This amount guarantees the travel planning time, performed by a dedicated travel planner, the remote emergency service active 24/7, the check-in at 4 pm on arrival day, including property status control and its report and the check-out at 10 am, featuring the property damage control at 8:30 am on check-out day, finally the detailed accounting of services ordered and the touristic taxes (flat rate)
AVAILABLE AT EXTRA COST
▪ Concierge service (see box below)
▪ Pool Heating: forfeited at €180 plus VAT 22% per day when used (minimum weekly use)
▪ Chef & Meals according to the current price listing must be prepaid
- Lucca center of town, on foot
- Forte dei Marmi (30’)
- Pisa’s tower, possible by train (28’)
- Florence, preferred by train (80’)
- Cinque Terre (84’)
- Portofino (120’)
- Chianti, Siena & similar (120’)
POLICIES AND REQUIREMENTS
Deposit shall be paid for confirmation and it’s 50% of rental plus taxes
Balance must be paid maximum 90 days prior to arrival and it consists of 50% of rental plus 20% of gross rental (of which 10% for Damage Deposit and 10% of Refundable Advanced Provisioning Allowance)
- Bookings cancelled 91 days (or more) prior to arrival are subject to a 50% cancellation charge.
- Bookings cancelled 90 days (or less) prior to arrival are subject to a 100% cancellation charge.
- The same provisions, as to the calculation of penalties, will apply to requests of Rental dates change.
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- Check-in is anytime after 4PM
- Check out by 10AM
All credit card holders must be aged 25 years and older at check-in. Saturday to Saturday bookings only. According to Italian law (ART. 109 – TULPS), the owners and/or managers of any touristic structure are required to register their guests with the authorities prior to allowing their access to the facilities. In order to facilitate the registration, process you will be required to provide complete contact details (name, last name, address, telephone number etc.), a copy of the passport and the authorization to hold these details in accordance to law (D. Lgs. 196/2003) on privacy protection, prior to your arrival at the property. This information cannot be used to promote, sell, solicit any service or product to you and is required only for the individual responsible for the rental agreement.
8.000 euros of security deposit will be required upon check in.
500 euros of cleaning fee will be required upon check in.
For late check in (after 8 pm) an extra cost of 50,00 euros is required to be paid in cash upon arrival.