Sleeps 18 + 2 (2-9 years old)
Bedrooms 9, Bathrooms 10
Val d’Orcia, Siena – Tuscany
Located in the charming Val d’Orcia, Tuscany, a land that seems to have been shaped for paintings, offering a new breed of enticing restaurants, shops and retreats, this villa is part of a 600 hectares estate dedicated to wine production, surrounded by olive groves and exuding a sense of organic tuscanity, impossible to reproduce.
The main building and its dependence, few meters away, offer views of the scenic landscape from almost every angle.
On the sweeping grounds of this region, nest to some of Europe’s best wine and food, there’s a swimming pool, a solarium and several alfresco areas with tables, chairs and sofas in style.
A total of nine bedrooms decorated in classic style yet with colour- washed walls in pale shades, contemporary fabrics and several bespoke furnishing by local Italian artisans, feature a natural sense of elegance and tranquillity and accommodate up to eighteen guests, in this comfortable escape offering total privacy. The private grounds includes 15.000 square meters of gardens and land.
- Bedroom 1: Double Bedroom (size Queen), en-suite bathroom with shower, AC
- Bedroom 2: Twin Bedroom, en-suite bathroom with shower, AC
- Bedroom 3: Double Bedroom (size Queen), en-suite bathroom with shower, AC
- Bedroom 4: Double Bedroom (size Queen), en-suite bathroom with shower, AC
- Bedroom 5: Double Bedroom (size Queen), en-suite bathroom with shower, AC
- Bedroom 6: Double Bedroom (size Queen), en-suite bathroom with shower, sofà, AC
- Bedroom 7: Double Bedroom (size Queen), en-suite bathroom with shower, AC
- Bedroom 8: Double Bedroom (size Queen), en-suite bathroom with shower, AC
- Bedroom 9: Double Bedroom (size Queen), en-suite bathroom with shower, AC
THE FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Air Conditioning in all bedrooms
- Bedrooms equipped
- Wi-Fi throughout
- 600 hectares of private land
- Swimming pool surrounded by Tuscan scenery
- Several quaint alfresco areas
- Kitchen: professional equipped kitchen
THE PRICE INCLUDES
- Welcome selection of two bottles of wine;
- Morning Housekeeping Service 1 person of staff 4 hours a day 7 days a week from 8 AM to 1 PM;
- Change of all linen 1 times a week (on arrival);
- Electricity (Air Conditioning) consumption is included – Please note that more hours of cleaning may be needed, depending on the size and habits of group: our team will automatically increase hours and/or staff if needed, to be accounted as extra, in order to maintain the house tidy and ready for current and upcoming guests)
THE PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE
- T.P.T (Travel Planning & Tax) fee applies for each booking, its amount is linked to the number of guests and it has a flat-rate value of €680 This amount guarantees the travel planning time, performed by a dedicated travel planner, the remote emergency service active 24/7, the check-in at 4 pm on arrival day, including property status control and its report and the check-out at 10 am, featuring the property damage control at 8:30 am on check-out day, finally the detailed accounting of services ordered and the touristic taxes (flat rate)
- AVAILABLE AT EXTRA COST
§ Concierge service (see box below)
§ Gas (Heating): forfeited at €225 plus VAT 22% per day when used (minimum weekly use)
§ Chef/Local Cook & Meals according to the current price listing must be prepaid
- Montalcino is 18 Km away (25’ by car)
- Bagno Vignoni is 28 Km away (35’ by car)
- Siena is 30 Km away (40’ by car)
- Arezzo is 85 Km (80’ by car)
- Florence is 100 km away (95’ by car)
Deposit shall be paid for confirmation and it’s 50% of rental plus taxes
Balance must be paid maximum 90 days prior to arrival and it consists of 50% of rental plus 20% of gross rental (of which 10% for Damage Deposit and 10% of Refundable Advanced Provisioning Allowance)
Bookings cancelled 91 days (or more) prior to arrival are subject to a 50% cancellation charge.
Bookings cancelled 90 days (or less) prior to arrival are subject to a 100% cancellation charge.
The same provisions, as to the calculation of penalties, will apply to requests of Rental dates change.
- No smoking
- Check-in is anytime after 4PM
- Check out by 10AM
All credit card holders must be aged 21 years and older at check-in. Saturday to Saturday bookings only. According to Italian law (ART. 109 – TULPS), the owners and/or managers of any touristic structure are required to register their guests with the authorities prior to allowing their access to the facilities. In order to facilitate the registration, process you will be required to provide complete contact details (name, last name, address, telephone number etc.), a copy of the passport and the authorization to hold these details in accordance to law (D. Lgs. 196/2003) on privacy protection, prior to your arrival at the property. This information cannot be used to promote, sell, solicit any service or product to you and is required only for the individual responsible for the rental agreement. Safety deposit by cash is collected on arrival.