Sleeps 10 + 1 child (2-9 years old)
Bedrooms 6, Bathrooms 6.5
Forte dei Marmi, Lucca – Tuscany
Set with antiques, books, and paintings, this house comes with a vibrant personality and colourful interiors. The garden hosts two alfresco areas, a swimming pool, and its pool house with fridge and kitchenette. Interiors include two composite living rooms, a dining area with garden vistas, a kitchenette, for a total of 500 square meters. The house can accommodate a total of 10 guests in 5 double bedrooms with possibility to host 1 extra guest in the staff room, with a total of 5 full bathrooms and 2 half bathrooms. Best used for a total of 10 guests.
Located in the heart of the Versilia coast, the villa sits quiet and hidden inside the lively community of Pietrasanta and Forte Dei Marmi. The property is gated and comes with a 3.000 square meters landscaped garden, with a setting that provides a real sense of intimacy. The 500 m2 house has been renovated by an English decorator and features five bedrooms.
- Bedroom 1: Double queen size bed with bathroom ensuite with shower sink, toilet, A/C
- Bedroom 2: Single bed with bathroom private with shower, sink, toilet, A/C
- Bedroom 3: Double queen size bed with bathroom private with swower sink, toilet, A/C
- Bedroom 4: Double bedroom with bathroom private with shower, sink, toilet, A/C, small terrace
- Bedroom 5: Double queen size bed with bathroom ensuite with shower sink, toilet, A/C
- Bedroom 6: Double bedroom with bathroom ensuite with shower sink, toilet, A/C
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Air Conditioning in all bedrooms and interiors
- Alarm system
- Bedrooms equipped
- Wi-Fi indoor and and in the surrounding of the house
- Sat-TV (1 access in living room)
- 50’’ Smart TV Screen
- Outdoor cooking facilities
- Swimming pool
- 2 Alfresco areas
- Pool house with seating for up to 20 guests
- 3.000 m2 of private garden
- VerandaPark space (external) available for two cars
- Gated property
- Proximity to the beach
THE PRICE INCLUDES
- Morning Housekeeping Service 1 person of staff 4 hours a day 6 days a week (Monday to Saturday) from 9 AM to 1 PM;
- Change of bathroom and pool linen once a week (on Saturday) – Please note that more hours of cleaning may be needed, depending on the size and habits of group: our team will automatically increase hours and/or staff if needed, to be accounted as extra, in order to maintain the house tidy and ready for current and upcoming guests.
THE PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE
- T.P.T (Travel Planning & Tax) fee applies for each booking, its amount is linked to the number of guests and it has a flat-rate value of €340.
This amount guarantees the travel planning time, performed by a dedicated travel planner, the remote emergency service active 24/7, the check-in at 4 pm on arrival day, including property status control and its report and the check-out at 10 am, featuring the property damage control at 8:30 am on check-out day, finally the detailed accounting of services ordered and the touristic taxes (flat rate)
AVAILABLE AT EXTRA COST
Concierge service (see box below)
- Electricity (Air Conditioning) available at set price of €100 plus VAT 22% per day when used (minimum weekly use)
- Gas (Heating) available at set price of €150 plus VAT 22% per day when used (minimum weekly use)
- Chef & Meals according to the current price listing must be prepaid
- The closest iconic location is Forte Dei Marmi, 10’ away
- Lucca is 45’ away and Firenze is 90’ away
- The property is also 90’ away from Le 5 Terre and Portofino
- Closest bar for social activities: Almarosa, famous bar in the centre, 15’ by car
- A table for well-dressed young ones in Capannina
- A plethora of bars, cocktail bars, wine bars awaits in Forte dei Marmi
- Pietrasanta, with restaurants and shops 5km or 10’ by car
- Your local concierge can help guests hire bicycles, boats, tents and a cabana at the nearby beach clubs.
- Deposit shall be paid for confirmation and it’s 50% of rental plus taxes.
- Balance must be paid maximum 90 days prior to arrival and it consists of 50% of rental plus 20% of gross rental (of which 10% for Damage Deposit and 10% of Refundable Advanced Provisioning Allowance)
- Bookings cancelled 91 days (or more) prior to arrival are subject to a 50% cancellation charge.
- Bookings cancelled 90 days (or less) prior to arrival are subject to a 100% cancellation charge.
- The same provisions, as to the calculation of penalties, will apply to requests of Rental dates change.
- No smoking
- Check-in is anytime after 4PM
- Check out by 10AM
All credit card holders must be aged 21 years and older at check-in. Saturday to Saturday bookings only. According to Italian law (ART. 109 – TULPS), the owners and/or managers of any touristic structure are required to register their guests with the authorities prior to allowing their access to the facilities. In order to facilitate the registration, process you will be required to provide complete contact details (name, last name, address, telephone number etc.), a copy of the passport and the authorization to hold these details in accordance to law (D. Lgs. 196/2003) on privacy protection, prior to your arrival at the property. This information cannot be used to promote, sell, solicit any service or product to you and is required only for the individual responsible for the rental agreement. Safety deposit by cash is collected on arrival.