Bedrooms 5, Bathrooms 3
Portovenere, Cinque Terre – Liguria, Italy
Villa Miranda is located in the fisherman’s village of Portovenere (just listed by New York Times as one of the top 45 most beautiful places to visit on earth and one of the UNESCO world heritage sites), not to mention one of the most beautiful and romantic villages of the Italian Riviera!
Portovenere is the perfect hub for visiting the Cinque Terre and the small islands of Palmaria, Tino, and Tinetto. The villa is very conveniently located just a few steps from the shore and a few meters from the historical center, local restaurants, supermarkets, beaches, and the ferry dock. From April-October ferries regularly depart for the Cinque Terre villages.
Villa Miranda is a five-bedroom, three-bathroom property with a fantastic view and a nice garden overlooking Portvenere’s channel and Palmaria island, equipped with all comforts and an outdoor patio great for a dinner with a view or for sipping a good glass of local wine. Upon entering to your right is the living room area with a big window that overlooks the garden, a small but renovated kitchen with a dishwasher, washing machine, coffee maker, and essentials.
This is the perfect setup for two couples or a family. Parking is at disposal of the guests. For those wishing to visit the area without a car, a driver is available at extra cost for any demand including being picked up at the airport or upon departure.
- Ground floor: Dining/Living room, kitchen, bathroom with shower
- First floor: Four double bedrooms (Queen size beds), a Twin room (2 Single beds), two bathrooms with shower
- Square Meters: 200
- Outside: Patio, garden and relaxation area with sea view, large terrace with gazebo and sea view
- Private parking: Two cars – (Note: SUVs, Vans and large Berlina do not pass through the gate)
- Closest village: the apartment is situated just in Portovenere village.
- Closest town: Portovenere
- Distance to shopping: grocery shop for essential food Portovenere 300 mt.
- Closest restaurant: “La Marina”, “Iseo”, “La Chiglia” Portovenere, “Locanda Lorena” Palmaria island.
- Other restaurants & pubs: Le Grazie 5 mins by car, La Spezia 15 min. by car, Sarzana 30 mins by car, Lerici 30 mins by car.
- Closest beaches/sea: Portovenere, Palmaria island 3 min by boat, Cinque Terre 20 mins by ferry boat, Portofino 40 mins by Ferry Boat.
- Closest bus stop: 30 mt
- Nearest highway: La Spezia 13 km
- Nearest train station: La Spezia 13 km
- Nearest Airport: Pisa (PSA) 50 mins by car
SITES OF INTEREST:
- Cinque Terre: ferry companies depart daily from the Marina of Portovenere
- Schedules and information: http://www.navigazionegolfodeipoeti.it/
- Beaches: Portovenere, Cinque Terre 25 mins by car, Fiascherino and Tellaro 45 mins by car, Lerici 30 mins by car
- Places to see: Cinque Terre: 15 km by car, Sarzana: 34 Km, Lerici: 24 Km, Fiascherino/Tellaro: 28 km, Montemarcello: 32 Km, Portofino: 90 km, Genova: 100 km, Carrara/marble quarries: 47 km, Versilia/Forte Dei Marmi: 60 km, Pisa: 80 km, Lucca: 90, Firenze: 164 km.
THE PRICE INCLUDES
- All linen and towels
- All utilities
- WiFi Internet Access
- Water, gas, electricity
THE PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE
- Security Deposit: Euro 500,00 to be paid in Euro by cash on arrival and refunded at the end of the holiday.
- Final cleanings: Euro 200,00
- Midweek cleanings: Euro 150,00 (Bedlinens/Towels included)
- Pets: Euro 5,00 / Day per dog
- City Tax: Euro 2,00 / Day per person (First 4 nights only)
- Heating: Euro 30,00 / Day
- 1-week minimum stay (High season)
- 3 nights minimum stay (Low/Midseason)
- Rentals are from Saturday to Saturday
- Short rentals considered on request
- Arrival between 4 and 8 p.m.
- Departure by 10.00
- Car not essential
- Child friendly
- Pets (upon request)
Policies and requirements
- Cancel up to 60 days before your trip and only pay 30% of the total accommodation fees for the reservation.
- Cancel within 60 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.
- No smoking
- Check-in is anytime after 4 PM
- Check out by 10 AM
All credit card holders must be aged 25 years and older at the time of booking. According to Italian law (ART. 109 – TULPS), the owners and/or managers of any touristic structure are required to register their guests with the authorities before allowing their access to the facilities. To facilitate the registration, process you will be required to provide complete contact details (name, last name, address, telephone number, etc.), a copy of the passport, and the authorization to hold these details by law (D. Lgs. 196/2003) on privacy protection, before you arrived at the property. This information cannot be used to promote, sell, or solicit any service or product to you and is required only for the individual responsible for the rental agreement.