Bedrooms 7, Bathrooms 7+3
Pistoia, Tuscany – Italy
Live in close contact with a family of Tuscans for a unique experience: the estate, which is a prestigious organic farm producing wine, oil, honey, and vegetables, just a few minutes from a Tuscan village with bars and restaurants, is located less than an hour from Florence and Lucca.
Nestled between breathtaking hills, offering an impeccable blend of elegance and rustic charm, a stunning example of Tuscan architecture, decorated in the traditional style, with rustic furniture and elegant finishes.
The estate is managed with a focus on biodiversity and the preservation of the surrounding landscape.
Each bedroom features a queen-size mattress 70 cm x 200 cm. Each bedroom provides our guests with air-conditioning, heaters, smart TV, and kettles. The kitchen, used by the staff only, features 2 small fridges, 4 gas burners, a professional espresso machine, and an American coffee machine. It is equipped with 2 professional gas burners, a professional fryer, and an electric grill and ice machine- on its outdoor side.
The estate offers a stunning 10-hectare property with picturesque views of the hillside and amenities like vineyards, olive groves, and hiking trails. Guests can unwind outdoors, swim, play, and enjoy fresh produce from the vegetable garden. At night, guests can admire valley lights from different outdoor areas. The property is also home to various animals, including cats, dogs, donkeys, and an impressive 60,543 bees.
- Bedroom 1: Double Queen size bedroom with ensuite shower, A/C, heaters, 28” Smart TV, kettle, garden, and valley view.
- Bedroom 2: Double Queen size bedroom with ensuite shower, A/C, heaters, 28” Smart TV, kettle, sofa-bed, garden, and valley view.
- Bedroom 3: Double Queen size bedroom with ensuite shower, A/C, heaters, 28” Smart TV, kettle, sofa-bed, garden and hills view.
- Bedroom 4: Annex 1, Double Queen size bedroom with ensuite shower, A/C, heaters, 28” Smart TV, kettle, garden view, recommended for pets, access through 3 steps.
- Bedroom 5: Annex 1, Double Queen size bedroom with ensuite shower, A/C, heaters, 28” Smart TV, kettle, garden view, recommended for pets, access through 8 steps.
- Bedroom 6: Annex 2, Double Queen size bedroom with ensuite shower, A/C, heaters, 28” Smart TV, kettle, garden view, garden and hills view, sofa bed, crib available, access through 8 steps, recommended for pets.
- Bedroom 7: Annex 2, Double Queen size bedroom with ensuite shower, A/C, heaters, 28” Smart TV, kettle, garden view, garden and hills view, sofa bed, access through 8 steps, recommended for pets.
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- 14 guests in 7 double bedrooms with ensuite bathrooms and 3 half bathrooms in 300 m2
- 5 cots, 4 highchairs, and 4 sofa bed
- Wi-Fi and air conditioning throughout
- Pet friendly
- BBQ (wood) dining terrace with seats for 8 guests
- Dining patio (annex) with tables for 25 guests indoors and alfresco
- Dog kennel
- Boules court (Pétanque)
- Kid’s playground area
- Electric car charging station
- Table tennis
- Solar panels
- Irrigation by rainwater recovery
- Electric car charging station (11kw three-phase 400v max at 32a)
- Trekking routes
- Indoor space for 25 guests is available
THE PRICE INCLUDES
- Everyday breakfast buffet service and ingredients with 2 persons of staff for 3 hours a day, from 8:30 am to 11:30 am (handmade cake, bread, butter, marmalade, honey, yogurt, eggs; cold cutlets, cheese, tomato salad, the coffee, milk, juices);
- Every day morning housekeeping services 1 person of staff for 4 hours a day from 9 am to 1 pm;
- Change of bed linen on change-over day (Saturday) and on Wednesdays;
- Change of bathroom and pool linen on the change-over day (Saturday), Tuesdays, and Wednesdays;
- Lunch service and ingredients with 2 persons of staff for 4 hours a day 2 days a week (Sunday and Thursday) from 11:30 am to 3:30 pm;
- Dinner service 2 persons of staff for 4,5 hours a day 5 days a week (Saturday, Sunday, Monday, Thursday, and Friday) from 6 to 10:30 pm;
- Electricity (air conditioning) and Gas (heating) consumption is included; VAT 22% will be added to all services not included in the rental rate
THE PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE
- The TPT (Travel Planning & Tax) fee applies to each reserved week or portion at €340 for every 8 guests booked. This amount includes (i) Travel planning for prime guest, (ii) Remote emergency service, (iii) Check-in with property status control, (iv) Check-out and property and damages control, (v) Detailed accounting of services, (vi) Daily tourist tax per person per night. As part of the booking process, a refundable deposit known as Advanced Provisioning Allowance (APA) is required to cover any extras and utilities during the stay. The APA is equal to 20% of the rental price. A mandatory Damage Deposit (DD) is equal to 10% of the rental price.
DISTANCES & CONCIERGE
Your Italian experience begins in your villa, with a patio where you can read, listen to music, or enjoy an aperitif in the warm light of the sunset. Around the property, there is the possibility of walking, jogging, nature
walks through the in-land winery. Your concierge is available to accompany you in the small surrounding villages and the large cities of the region: discover unexpected and authentic corners or spend a day in the villa to learn more about the secrets of the local folklore. Italy has so many different people worldwide. And, as well as the restaurants, shopping, and nearby nature, people’s perceptions are also mesmerized by a culturally rich area in terms of museums, architecture, and art.
The propriety is settled in the valley of Valdinievole, a peaceful countryside area between Florence and Lucca.
- Discover Montecatini Terme (4 km), a stunning spa town known for its thermal baths and wellness centers.
- We recommend visiting the quaint, closest town of Pistoia (25 Km) a charming old town filled with narrow streets, historic buildings, and beautiful squares, that has earned the nickname “the little Florence”.
- Montecarlo (13 Km) with its renowned wineries, and stunning scenic surroundings, is a destination for those seeking the charm of Tuscany.
- The Svizzera Pesciatina (18 Km) is popular among sporty travelers for its hikes, trails, natural itineraries, and beauty, together with its very simple local cuisine.
Explore the stunning Tuscan seaside from Viareggio’s sandy coast to the fashionable town of Forte dei Marmi, the beautiful marble quarries of Massa Carrara, and the picturesque lake of Torre del Lago Puccini, all offering breathtaking views and a variety of activities for all ages.
- San Gimignano 1,2 hours (100 Km) away, with its scenic skyline immersed in a movie-like rolling hills countryside.
Experience the essence of Tuscany through the timeless allure of medieval Florence, Lucca, and Pisa, showcasing an unparalleled blend of history, art, and culture.
- Florence (54 Km) (50’)
- Lucca (32 Km) (30’)
- Pisa (48 Km) (45’)
- Siena (120 km) (90’)
Discover the natural wonders of Tuscany through a variety of outdoor activities, including hiking, biking, horse riding, truffle hunting, and bird watching.
- Marshes of Fucecchio (Padule di Fucecchio) is a naturalistic oasis, perfect for those who love bird watching and horse riding experiences (23’).
- Grotta Giusti (22’) is a 300-meter cave with labyrinths of stalactites and stalagmites, culminating in a therapeutic thermal water pond
- Truffle hunting in San Miniato. (45’) is a unique and authentic experience, where you can explore the picturesque Tuscan hills while learning about the fascinating world of truffle hunting from local experts.
Embark on a culinary journey through Tuscany and indulge in the region’s delectable cuisine and world renowned wines.
The most awarded restaurants in the area are:
- La Baita, perched on the verdant hillside of Marliana, excellent for ingredients and respect for the tradition;
- La Torre, a traditional restaurant immersed in the middle-aged hamlet of Montecatini Terme
- Antico Colle in Colle di Buggiano, offers pizza along with terrific steaks and first courses of the local tradition
- Winery Tenuta di Capezzana is recommended for red wine tasting as much as vin santo and olive oil.
TERMS OF PAYMENT
- The deposit shall be paid for confirmation, and it’s 50% of the rental plus taxes.
- Balance must be paid a maximum of 90 days before arrival, and it consists of 50% of rental plus 30% of gross rental (of which 10% for Damage Deposit and 20% of Refundable Advanced Provisioning Allowance)
- All services must be prepaid at least 30 days before arrival. Any services ordered after this deadline cannot be guaranteed and are subject to availability.
- All service orders must be placed and prepaid in on time to ensure that guests’ stay is as seamless and enjoyable as possible.
- Bookings canceled 91 days (or more) before arrival are subject to a 50% cancellation charge.
- Bookings canceled 90 days (or less) before arrival are subject to a 100% cancellation charge.
- The same provisions, as to the calculation of penalties, will apply to requests for Rental dates change.
- In the unlikely event that we modify a booking, the agency/customer will be able to choose between the available options among the following:
– (I) Accept a replacement property of comparable quality for the same dates booked
– (II) Accept an alternative property of inferior quality for the same dates booked, plus a credit note for the cost difference
– (III) Accept a change of period of stay in the same property
- In the event of cancellation of Services, the following penalty fees will apply
– 25% of the total amount for Services canceled more than 61 days before the check-in date
– 50% of the total amount for Services canceled from 60 to 16 days before the check-in date
– 100% of the total amount for Services canceled from 15 days to the check-in date
- No smoking
- Check-in is anytime after 4 PM
- Check out by 10 AM
- MINIMUM RENTAL 7 nights in high & mid-season/4 nights in low season
- PETS Allowed at an additional cost €75 pet/day
- PARKING Parking is available for 10 cars
- LAUNDRY AREA Area only available to staff
- LAUNDRY SERVICE Provided at additional cost
- BBQ Operated with coal and wood by staff
All credit card holders must be aged 21 years and older at check-in. Saturday to Saturday bookings only. According to Italian law (ART. 109 – TULPS), the owners and/or managers of any touristic structure are required to register their guests with the authorities before allowing their access to the facilities. To facilitate the registration process you will be required to provide complete contact details (name, last name, address, telephone number, etc.), a copy of the passport, and the authorization to hold these details by law (D. Lgs. 196/2003) on privacy protection before you arrived at the property. This information cannot be used to promote, sell, or solicit any service or product to you and is required only for the individual responsible for the rental agreement. Safety deposit by cash is collected on arrival.