Bedrooms 19, Bathrooms 19
Agrigento, Sicily – Italy
Experience exclusivity and charm in the heart of the Sicilian countryside, just miles from the sea and near the iconic Valley of the Temples. Perched on a hill, this villa offers a tranquil stay in the rustic simplicity of an ancient farmhouse and the renovated rooms of an old train station and winery, surrounded by an olive grove.
This stunning property, formerly an old estate’s winery, is near historic sites and the crystal-clear Sicilian Sea. It has been fully restored and modernised in a harmonious blend of old and new, using stone, cement, and plaster. The estate has four separate structures, a main house and a separate villa with a private infinity pool and outdoor seating area surrounded by an olive grove.
All rooms are very comfortable, and after the restoration, in some rooms, the original family furnishings make them warm and genuine, typically Sicilian style; in others, the design and tradition blend harmoniously with the surrounding landscape. The villa’s hospitality is authentic and effortless, offering guests a relaxed and traditional experience.
A green oasis surrounded by a hundred-year-old olive trees reflecting in the private pool.
The estate boasts multiple courtyards and gardens, adorned with palm trees and exotic African flora. Savour unforgettable meals and breathtaking views from the various terraces and patios, each equipped with comfortable sun loungers, armchairs, and dining tables for all guests to enjoy.
- Bedroom 1: BLD A Double queen size bedroom, bathroom with ensuite shower, A/C, garden view.
- Bedroom 2: BLD A Double queen size bedroom, bathroom with ensuite bathtub and shower combined, A/C, smart tv, extra sofa-bed available, separate sitting area, garden view.
- Bedroom 3: BLD A Sigle size bedroom, bathroom with ensuite shower, A/C, separate living room, garden view.
- Bedroom 4: BLD A Double queen size bedroom, bathroom with ensuite shower, A/C, smart tv, separate living room, garden view.
- Bedroom 5: BLD A Double queen size bedroom, bathroom with ensuite shower, A/C, extra sofa-bed available, separate living room, garden view.
- Bedroom 6: BLD A Double queen size bedroom, bathroom with ensuite shower, A/C, garden view.
- Bedroom 7: BLD B Double king-size bedroom, bathroom with ensuite shower, A/C, smart tv, garden view.
- Bedroom 8: BLD B Double king-size bedroom, bathroom with ensuite shower, A/C, smart tv, extra bathroom for special needs, separate sitting area, garden view.
- Bedroom 9: BLD B Double king-size bedroom, bathroom with ensuite shower, A/C, sofa-bed available, garden view.
- Bedroom 10: BLD B Double queen size bedroom, bathroom with ensuite shower, A/C, smart tv, sofa-bed available, terrace access.
- Bedroom 11: BLD B Double queen size bedroom, bathroom with ensuite shower, A/C, separate living room. private terrace, garden view.
- Bedroom 12: BLD B Double queen size bedroom, bathroom with ensuite shower, A/C, separate living room. private terrace, garden view.
- Bedroom 13: BLD C Double queen size bedroom, bathroom with ensuite shower, A/C, garden view.
- Bedroom 14: BLD C Double queen size bedroom, bathroom with ensuite shower, A/C, garden view.
- Bedroom 15: BLD C Double queen size bedroom, bathroom with ensuite shower, A/C, sofa-bed available.
- Bedroom 16: BLD C Double queen size bedroom, bathroom with ensuite shower, A/C, sofa-bed available.
- Bedroom 17: BLD D (in high season only) Double queen size bedroom, bathroom with ensuite shower, A/C, smart tv, pool and garden view.
- Bedroom 18: BLD D (in high season only) Double queen size bedroom, bathroom with ensuite shower, A/C, pool and garden view.
- Bedroom 19: BLD D (in high season only) Double queen size bedroom, A/C, pool and garden view.
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Outdoor swimming pools
- Outdoor Wi-Fi and sound system
- Air conditioning throughout the property
- 10 Sun loungers and armchairs
- Dining patios
- Solarium terraces and garden
- Organic garden
- Billiard room and library
- Laundry room (staff use only)
- Additional sofa beds are available for children (also 2 cots, 2 highchairs available):
- In-land olive tree grove
- Fitness Space
- Cooling system with class A ++ machines
- Solar panels
- Rainwater tank and wastewater purification system for irrigation
- Eco wooden fixture
THE PRICE INCLUDES
- Morning Housekeeping Service 2 persons of staff 2 hours a day 7 days a week from 8,30 am to 10.30 am;
- Change of bathroom and pool linen three times a week (Monday, Wednesday, Friday) and on changeover day;
- Change of bed linen half week and on changeover day (Saturday; Thursday);
- Chef service and ingredients for one meal of choice per day, between lunch and dinner, to be communicated prior to arrival;
- Electricity (Air Conditioning) consumption is included | VAT 22% will be added to all services and utilities not included in the rental rate as per Art.27 c.1-2 DL98/2011 | Kindly note the property can accommodate up to 30 guests in a total of 19 bedrooms, including 2 single bedrooms, all with ensuite bathrooms. Please note that Building D, which consists of 3 bedrooms and can accommodate 5 guests, is not operational during the low season. As a result, the number of available bedrooms is reduced to 16, but the property can still comfortably host all 30 guests.
THE PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE
- The TPT (Travel Planning & Tax) fee applies to each reserved week or portion at €340 for every 8 guests booked. This amount includes (i) Travel planning, (ii) Remote emergency service, (iii) Check-in with property status control, (iv) Check-out and property and damages control on departure day, (v) Detailed accounting of services, (vi) Daily tourist tax per person per night
DISTANCES & CONCIERGE
Your Italian experience begins in your villa, with a patio where you can read, listen to music or enjoy an aperitif overlooking the propriety’s olive trees grove under the warm light of the sunset and the beautiful panoramic view of the crystal seawater. The area adjacent to the swimming pool is ideal to set up a massage or fitness area or an open-air culinary event with a dedicated chef and a live musical background immersed in a timeless landscape.
The propriety is settled in Palma di Montechiaro this is where the romance book ‘The Gattopardo” was born and inspired. Licata (16 km) and Agrigento (30 km) where everything is surrounded by bright colours and immersed in a unique world made of sounds, history and culture.
Very close to the iconic Valley of Temple in Agrigento a premier showcase of classical Greek art and design, a source of inspiration for many poets, philosophers and painters.
- At 20’ drive to the beautiful beach of Torre di Gaffe, the Spiaggia dei Sogni (18.5 km)
- The natural reserve of the Punta Bianca (22 km) is characterised by fine golden sand with shallow waters, ideal for a family getaway.
- To the west of Agrigento and the Valley of the Temples lays the magical beach of Scala dei Turchi, (Turkish Steps) at 40 km,
- The nature reserves of Torre Salsa (62 km)
- The river mouth of Platani up to the archaeological site at the Cape of Eraclea Minoa (63 km).
- Close to some of the must-see destinations such as Piazza Armerina’s Villa del Casale (89.5 km), a Roman villa with impressive mosaics, Caltagirone known for ceramics.
- The baroque gems of Ragusa village (110 km)
- Modica (120 km) is known for their chocolate and cheese production.
TERMS OF PAYMENT
- The deposit shall be paid for confirmation, and it’s 50% of the rental plus taxes
- Balance must be paid a maximum of 90 days before arrival, and it consists of 50% of rental plus 30% of gross rental (of which 10% for Damage Deposit and 20% of Refundable Advanced Provisioning Allowance)
- All services must be prepaid at least 30 days before arrival. Any services ordered after this deadline cannot be guaranteed and are subject to availability.
- All service orders must be placed and prepaid on time to ensure that guests’ stay is as seamless and enjoyable as possible.
- Bookings cancelled 90 days (or less) before arrival are subject to a 100% cancellation charge.
- The same provisions, as to the calculation of penalties, will apply to requests for Rental date change.
- In the unlikely event that we modify a booking, the agency/customer will be able to choose between the available options among the following:
– (I) Accept a replacement property of comparable quality for the same dates booked
– (II) Accept an alternative property of inferior quality for the same dates booked, plus a credit note for the cost difference
– (III) Accept a change of period of stay in the same property
- In the event of cancellation of Services, the following penalty fees will apply
– 25% of the total amount for Services cancelled more than 61 days before the check-in date
– 50% of the total amount for Services cancelled from 60 to 16 days before the check-in date
– 100% of the total amount for Services cancelled from 15 days to the check-in date
- No smoking
- Check-in is anytime after 4 PM
- Check out by 10 AM
- MINIMUM RENTAL 7 nights in high & mid-season/4 nights in low season
- PETS Allowed by owner at €75 per day per pet
- PARKING Parking is available for 15 cars
- LAUNDRY AREA Washing machine and dryer available
All credit card holders must be aged 21 years and older at check-in. Saturday to Saturday bookings only. According to Italian law (ART. 109 – TULPS), the owners and/or managers of any touristic structure are required to register their guests with the authorities before allowing their access to the facilities. To facilitate the registration process you will be required to provide complete contact details (name, last name, address, telephone number, etc.), a copy of the passport, and the authorization to hold these details by law (D. Lgs. 196/2003) on privacy protection before you arrived at the property. This information cannot be used to promote, sell, or solicit any service or product to you and is required only for the individual responsible for the rental agreement. Safety deposit by cash is collected on arrival.