Bedrooms 8, Bathrooms 8
Montalcino, Val D’Orcia – Tuscany, Italy
An imposing, Tuscan manor house, once the residence of the local bishop, stands austerely in the countryside, a few kilometers from Montalcino. This eight-bedroom villa is between the property vineyards, and close to the roads connecting world-famous Tuscan towns and hamlets. It features thick stone walls, high-quality wooden boards, traditional terracotta floors, and exposed wooden vaulted ceilings. The estate is tastefully decorated in a relaxing palette of colors attentively studied, with refurbished antiques and custom furniture made by Tuscan artisans and modern comforts, such as air conditioning and Wi-Fi. Theì estate serves wine from its vineyards, surrounded by manicured gardens and an infinity-edge pool with spectacular views over Tuscany hills.
The surrounding restaurants and trattorias serve local, earthy cuisine based on seasonal ingredients, accompanied by some of the most famous Italian red wines produced in this district.
The estate, featuring five hectares of land that include vineyards, is dedicated to people who want to experience the best example of Tuscan architecture and design in the heart of the most scenic and authentic Tuscany. Val d’Orcia grants a symbiotic link between people and its hills, valleys, and vineyards; life here is set on a different set of values: locally sourced materials and farm-to-table products, in a high-quality design frame. Local activities include sightseeing, cycling, and tasting: the concierge can help guests hire bicycles, while the local staff can work with guests to create a custom culinary experience. The kitchen, accessible only to authorized staff, has a central island suitable for intimate, tailor-made cooking courses.
- Bedroom 1: Double king-size bedroom with ensuite bathroom with shower (chromotherapy, waterfall, and nebulization), AC, heating, safe, minibar, Flat TV
- Bedroom 2: Double king-size bedroom with ensuite bathroom with shower, AC, heating, safe, minibar, Flat TV
- Bedroom 3: Double king-size bedroom with ensuite bathroom with shower, AC, heating, safe, minibar, Flat TV
- Bedroom 4: Double king-size bedroom with ensuite bathroom with shower, AC, heating, safe, minibar, Flat TV
- Bedroom 5: Double king-size bedroom with ensuite bathroom with shower, AC, heating, safe, minibar, Flat TV, the room features a wardrobe where once was a secret room, warded by a 500 years-old door
- Bedroom 6: Double king-size bedroom with ensuite bathroom with shower, AC, heating, safe, minibar, Flat TV
- Bedroom 7: Double king-size bedroom with ensuite bathroom with shower, AC, heating, safe, minibar, Flat TV
- Bedroom 8: Double king-size bedroom with ensuite bathroom with shower, AC, heating, safe, minibar, Flat TV
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Wi-Fi throughout the villa and in the nearby surroundings
- Air Conditioning throughout the villa
- TV in each one of the bedrooms
- e-Charging station
- 1 Fridge and freezer
- 1 Coffee machine with whole coffee beans
- 1 Pod-coffee machine in each bedroom
- Central island for cooking classes
- Pasta-maker machine
- Manual slicing machine
- Wine glass displayer
- Wine cooler
- Wood oven
- Ice machine
THE PRICE INCLUDES
- Continental daily served breakfast (ingredients are included);
- Morning housekeeping service 2 persons of staff 6 hours a day every day from 9 am to 3 pm;
- Change of bed linen 2 times a week (Saturday, Wednesday);
- Change of bathroom and pool linen 3 times a week (Saturday, Monday, Thursday);
- Electricity (air conditioning), Hot Tub heating, and Gas (heating) consumption are included. During the exclusive use of the villa, experiences for external guests, such as wine tastings, are suspended. However, the activities of the winery take place as usual, so in addition to the presence of the entire staff, who will be at the guests’ disposal, the office and winery staff will also remain active. | VAT 22% will be added to all services and utilities not included in the rental rate as per Art.27 c.1-2 DL98/2011
THE PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE
- 10% for Damage Deposit and 10% of Refundable Advanced Provisioning Allowance.
- The TPT (Travel Planning & Tax) fee applies to each reserved week or portion at €340 for every 8 guests booked. This amount includes (i) Travel planning, (ii) Remote emergency service, (iii) Check-in with property status control, (iv) Check-out and property and damages control on departure day, (v) Detailed accounting of services, (vi) Daily tourist tax per person per night
- Montalcino 4 Km (6’ by car)
- Bagno Vignoni 35 Km (53’ by car)
- Pienza 44 km (60’ by car)
- Siena 46 Km (60’ by car)
- Montepulciano 57 km (70’ by car)
- Perugia 118 km (115’ by car)
- Bolgheri 139 km (100’)
- Florence 144 km (120’ by car)
- The deposit shall be paid for confirmation and it’s 50% of the rental plus taxes.
- Balance must be paid a maximum of 90 days before arrival and it consists of 50% of rental plus 20% of gross rental (of which 10% for Damage Deposit and 10% of Refundable Advanced Provisioning Allowance)
- Bookings canceled 91 days (or more) before arrival are subject to a 50% cancellation charge.
- Bookings canceled 90 days (or less) before arrival are subject to a 100% cancellation charge.
- The same provisions, as to the calculation of penalties, will apply to requests for Rental date change.
- No smoking
- Check-in is anytime after 4 PM
- Check out by 10 AM
All credit card holders must be aged 21 years and older at check-in. Saturday to Saturday bookings only. According to Italian law (ART. 109 – TULPS), the owners and/or managers of any touristic structure are required to register their guests with the authorities before allowing their access to the facilities. To facilitate the registration process, you will be required to provide complete contact details (name, last name, address, telephone number, etc.), a copy of the passport, and the authorization to hold these details by law (D. Lgs. 196/2003) on privacy protection before you arrived at the property. This information cannot be used to promote, sell, or solicit any service or product from you and is required only for the individual responsible for the rental agreement. Safety deposit by cash is collected on arrival.