Bedrooms 3, Bathrooms 2
The apartment is located in Rome’s most renowned residential neighborhoods and near Piazza di Spagna, within walking distance from all the main sightseeing, restaurants, bakeries, and designer outlets. Inside, guests will find an airy ambiance with great views of the rooftops of the Eternal City. The interiors include a spacious living room with a dining area, an eat-in well-equipped kitchen, one terrace with a dining table, another terrace with an external sofa area, and a view to Trinità dei Monti. The home design approach with research in the historical context results in a contemporary style with quality wooden floors, mild shaded walls, and fine wallpapers that lend a vintage feel to the interiors. Elements of classic Italian residential architecture, such as the terrace facing the rooftops, are combined with modern touches, like the furniture inspired by Scandinavian décor and the contemporary design lights. Trendy yet very comfortable, this chic retreat is full of light with a welcoming vibe, blending traditional and modern Italian architecture. The property’s interior measures 150 square meters.
The property is situated 15 minutes by car from the central railway station and 40 minutes from the airport, inside a pedestrian area, where only authorized vehicles are allowed. Taxis and private drivers can get right in front of the main entrance. We recommend avoiding driving inside the center of Rome. Still, garage services are available nearby. There is an elevator or 140 steps to enter the property from the main gate entrance. The
the apartment is on the top floor, the fifth
- Bedroom 1: Triple (queen+single) size bedroom, bathroom private next the room (bathtube with shower), Air conditioning, Heating, 28″ Tv Screen.
- Bedroom 2: Single bedroom, bathroom next the room with shower, Air conditioning, Heating.
- Bedroom 3: Double queen size bedroom, bathroom next the room (bathtube with shower), Air conditioning, Heating, 28″ Tv Screen, view over the roofs and Trinità dei Monti.
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Air conditioning & Wi-fi throughout
- 22 m2 terrace with sofa area
- View of Trinità de Monti
- 15 m2 terrace with table and chairs for 4 guests
- 40′ Tv Smart screen
- 1 dining table for 6 guests sitting in the living room
- 1 Washing machine
- Kitchen (Gas burners, Large fridge and freezer, Dishwasher, Electric oven, table for for 6 guests)
DISTANCES & CONCIERGE
Rome has many facets; however, we think there’s an ancient Rome and a Baroque Rome, and they both are worth seeing with dedicated, themed itineraries. Rome is where the word ‘Dolce Vita’ was born – and not by accident: thousands of restaurants, casual places for aperitifs and magnificent terraces by luxurious hotels with full sight of the city, many shops and markets make up this place a unique destination in the world.
- Spanish steps 220 m (3’ walk)
- Rome Metro Station 400 m (’ walk)
- Trevi Fountain 900 m (10’ walk)
- Pantheon 1 Km (12’ walk)
- Piazza Navona 1 Km (12’ trek)
- Cloister Bramante 1,2 Km (15’ walk)
- Sant’Angelo Castle 3 km (10’ by car)
- Vatican Museums 3 Km (15’ by car)
- Colosseum 6,2 Km (25’ by car)
- Porta Portese bric-a-brac market, 8 km, from Monday to Friday
THE PRICE INCLUDES
- Morning Housekeeping Service 1 person of staff 2 hours a day 2 days a week (Saturday and Wednesday) from 9 am to 11 am;
- Change of towels twice a week (Saturday, Wednesday);
- Electricity (Air Conditioning) consumption is included
THE PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE
- The T.P.T. (Travel Planning & Tax) fee applies to each reserved week or portion; its value depends on the number of guests and quantified in €340 for every eight guests booked. This amount guarantees (i) Travel Planning, performed by a dedicated team (ii) Remote Emergency Service 24/7 (iii) Checkin at 4 pm with property status control and weekly reports (iv) Check-out at 10 am, and property status control at 8:30 am on departure day (v) A detailed accounting of services ordered and (vi) Daily Tourist Tax applied by Italian municipalities per person per night
- Deposit shall be paid for confirmation, and it’s 50% of rental plus taxes
- Balance must be paid a maximum of 90 days prior to arrival, and it consists of 50% of rental plus 30% of gross rental (of which 10% for Damage Deposit and 20% of Refundable Advanced Provisioning Allowance)
- Bookings cancelled 91 days (or more) prior to arrival are subject to a 50% cancellation charge.
- Bookings cancelled 90 days (or less) prior to arrival are subject to a 100% cancellation charge.
- The same provisions, as to the calculation of penalties, will apply to requests of Rental dates change.
- No smoking
- Check-in is anytime after 4 PM
- Check out by 10 AM
All credit card holders must be aged 21 years and older at check-in. Saturday to Saturday bookings only. According to Italian law (ART. 109 – TULPS), the owners and managers of any touristic structure must register their guests with the authorities before allowing access to the facilities. To facilitate the registration, the process you will be required to provide complete contact details (name, last name, address, telephone number, etc.), a copy of the passport, and the authorization to hold these details by law (D. Lgs. 196/2003) on privacy protection, before you arrived at the property. This information cannot be used to promote, sell, or solicit any service or product from you and is required only for the individual responsible for the rental agreement. Safety deposit by cash is collected on arrival.