Bedrooms 5 Bathrooms 2
Located between Piazza Navona and the district of Campo Dei Fiori, this apartment offers the opportunity of authentic Dolcevita Italian living, together with the plus of being within walking distance to several restaurants, shops, bakeries, and great walks. Inside, guests will find a historical ambient bejeweled by contemporary and pop-art touches, a fully equipped kitchen, and five bedrooms with Cotto and wooden floors. The interior of the property measures 200 square meters. Modern and very comfortable, this is an elegant retreat full of light and a welcoming vibe, blending traditional and modern Italian architecture, right in the heart of Rome.
The apartment can accommodate a total of 10 guests in 5 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, with the possibility to host 1 child in the third bed of bedroom 1 and 1 child in the extra bed of bedroom 5; 1 extra bed is available at extra cost. Best used for a total of 10 guests.
The property is situated 10’ by car from the central railway station and 35 minutes from the airport. The palazzo is inside a pedestrian area, so unauthorized vehicles are not allowed, whereas taxis and private drivers with licenses have no restrictions. Garage services are available nearby. There is one staircase of 12 steps to an elevator available for one person only or luggage. There is one
staircase of 12 steps to an elevator available for one person only with one piece of luggage. The apartment is located on the fourth floor, 100 stairs from the entrance, in front of the elevator
door, and it’s developed on one level.
- Bedroom 1: Triple (queen+single) size bedroom, bathroom next the room with shower shared with Bedroom n. 2 and n. 3, A/C, ceiling fan, a crib available, square view.
- Bedroom 2: Double twin size bedroom, bathroom next the room with shower shared with Bedroom n. 1 and n. 3, A/C, ceiling fan, square view.
- Bedroom 3: Double queen size bedroom, bathroom next the room with shower shared with Bedroom n. 1 and n. 2, A/C, ceiling fan, a crib or an extra bed available, square view.
- Bedroom 4: Double twin size bedroom, bathroom next the room with shower shared with Bedroom n. 5, A/C, ceiling fan.
- Bedroom 5: Triple (queen+single) size bedroom, bathroom next the room with shower shared with Bedroom n. 4, A/C, ceiling fan.
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Centrally located, 500 meters away from Campo dei Fiori, close to Piazza Navona, walking distance from all central landmarks of central Rome
- Design furnishing, elevator, washer
- Smoke alarm, Carbon monoxide alarm
- Fire extinguisher and first aid kit
DISTANCES & CONCIERGE
We recommend the traditional and famous Hostaria da Pietro with its arched exposed-stone ceilings; this place is a locally renowned osteria (tavern) between the Romans. It serves local specialties as well as a good range of grills, fish, and truffle dishes. For those who prefer a local-chic atmosphere, the enchanting Imago Michelin-star restaurant
of Hassler Hotel on the 6th floor with unique views
- Piazza Navona 180m (3’ walk)
- Cloister Bramante 500m (7’ walk)
- Pantheon 600m (8’ walk)
- Trevi Fountain 1,2 km (15’ walk)
- S.Angelo Castle 1km (13’ walk)
- Spanish steps 1,7Km (20’ walk)
- Vatican Museums 2,6 Km
- Colosseum 3,4 Km (12’ by car)
THE PRICE INCLUDES
- Morning housekeeping service 1 person of staff 2 hours a day 2 days a week (Saturday and Wednesday) from 9 am to 11 am;
- Change of towels 2 times a week (on Saturday and Wednesday);
- Electricity (Air Conditioning) and Gas (Heating) consumption is included
THE PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE
- The T.P.T. (Travel Planning & Tax) fee applies to each reserved week or portion; its value depends on the number of guests and quantified in €340 for every eight guests booked. This amount guarantees (i) Travel Planning, performed by a dedicated team (ii) Remote Emergency Service 24/7 (iii)
- Check-in at 4 pm with property status control and weekly reports (iv) Check-out at 10 am, and property status control at 8:30 am on departure day (v)
A detailed accounting of services ordered and (vi) Daily Tourist Tax applied by Italian municipalities per person per night
The deposit shall be paid for confirmation and it’s 50% of the plus rental taxes
Balance must be paid a maximum of 90 days before arrival and consists of 50% of rental plus 20% of gross rental (of which 10% for Damage Deposit and 10% of Refundable Advanced Provisioning Allowance).
- Bookings canceled 91 days (or more) before arrival are subject to a 50% cancellation charge.
- Bookings canceled 90 days (or less) before arrival are subject to a 100% cancellation charge.
- The same provisions regarding the calculation of penalties will apply to requests for Rental date change.
- No smoking
- Pets not allowed
- Check-in is anytime after 4 PM
- Check out by 10 AM
All credit card holders must be aged 21 years and older at check-in. Saturday to Saturday bookings only. According to Italian law (ART. 109 – TULPS), the owners and managers of any touristic structure must register their guests with the authorities before allowing access to the facilities. To facilitate the registration, the process you will be required to provide complete contact details (name, last name, address, telephone number, etc.), a copy of the passport, and the authorization to hold these details by law (D. Lgs. 196/2003) on privacy protection, before you arrived at the property. This information cannot be used to promote, sell, or solicit any service or product from you and is required only for the individual responsible for the rental agreement. Safety deposit by cash is collected on arrival.