Bedrooms 3, Bathrooms 2
Located in one of Rome’s most renowned and most authentic neighborhoods, within walking distance to several restaurants, shops, and landmarks, offering an authentic experience of Italian living, this apartment is fresh and central: the palazzo is set in fact in Trastevere district, a funky, bohemian area that clings to its centuries-old, working-class roots. It’s known for traditional and innovative trattorias, craft beer pubs, and artisan shops. The home design, approached with historical research, results in a modern style with white walls in the common areas and joyful pastel-colored walls in the bedrooms, that lend an airy feel to the interiors. Parquet floors are everywhere but the tiled bathrooms. Aesthetically, the house recalls traditional typologies and elements, including original crystal chandeliers and antique frames. Modern yet very comfortable, this elegant retreat is full of light and a welcoming vibe, blending traditional and contemporary Italian architecture. Inside, guests will find modern furniture in an ambient full of light, including a spacious living room with a dining table and a well-equipped
The property is situated 15 minutes by car from the central railway station and 40 minutes from the airport. Driving in Rome’s city center can be complicated, and we recommend organizing a private transfer, although this property is easily reachable by car just by following our GPS directions. Blue-line parking places are available around the apartment and are suitable for short periods; look for the nearest parking meter along the street. There are 5 meters to reach the palace entrance from the main gate, seven stairs to the elevator to the fourth floor, and the house is all on the same level.
- Bedroom 1: Double queen size bedroom, bathroom next the room with shower, Air conditioning, heating, 28” tv screen, extra foldaway bed.
- Bedroom 2: Double twin size bedroom, bathroom next the room with shower, Air conditioning, heating, street view balcony.
- Bedroom 3: Triple queen and regular size bedroom, bathroom next the room with shower, Air conditioning, heating.
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Air conditioning throughout
- Wi-Fi in all the apartment
- Inside Trastevere district
- 40” TV Screen
- Dining Table for 6 people
- Washing machine
- Kitchen with 4 gas burners, Electric oven, Microwave, Fridge
DISTANCES & CONCIERGE
Rome is where the word ‘Dolce Vita’ was born – and not by accident: thousands of restaurants, casual places for aperitifs and magnificent terraces by luxurious hotels with full sight of the city, many shops and markets make up this place a unique destination in the world.
- Sant’Angelo Castle 5 km
- Spanish steps 5 Km
- Colosseum 5 Km
- Vatican Museums 5,5 Km
- Trevi Fountain 5 Km
- Museum Corsini 1 Km
- Colosseum 5,8 Km
- Porta Portese bric-a-brac market, 1,8 km, from Monday to Friday
THE PRICE INCLUDES
- Morning Housekeeping Service 1 person of staff 2 hours a day 2 days a week (Saturday and Wednesday) from 9 am to 11 am;
- Change of towels twice a week (Saturday, Wednesday);
- Electricity (Air Conditioning) consumption is included
THE PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE
- The T.P.T. (Travel Planning & Tax) fee applies to each reserved week or portion; its value depends on the number of guests and quantified in €340 for every eight guests booked. This amount guarantees (i) Travel Planning, performed by a dedicated team (ii) Remote Emergency Service 24/7 (iii) Check-in at 4 pm with property status control and weekly reports (iv) Check-out at 10 am, and property status control at 8:30 am on departure day (v)
A detailed accounting of services ordered and (vi) Daily Tourist Tax applied by Italian municipalities per person per night
- Deposit shall be paid for confirmation, and it’s 50% of rental plus taxes
- Balance must be paid a maximum of 90 days prior to arrival, and it consists of 50% of rental plus 30% of gross rental (of which 10% for Damage Deposit and 20% of Refundable Advanced Provisioning Allowance)
- Bookings cancelled 91 days (or more) prior to arrival are subject to a 50% cancellation charge.
- Bookings cancelled 90 days (or less) prior to arrival are subject to a 100% cancellation charge.
- The same provisions, as to the calculation of penalties, will apply to requests of Rental dates change.
- No smoking
- Pets not allowed
- Check-in is anytime after 4 PM
- Check out by 10 AM
All credit card holders must be aged 21 years and older at check-in. Saturday to Saturday bookings only. According to Italian law (ART. 109 – TULPS), the owners and managers of any touristic structure must register their guests with the authorities before allowing access to the facilities. To facilitate the registration, the process you will be required to provide complete contact details (name, last name, address, telephone number, etc.), a copy of the passport, and the authorization to hold these details by law (D. Lgs. 196/2003) on privacy protection, before you arrived at the property. This information cannot be used to promote, sell, or solicit any service or product from you and is required only for the individual responsible for the rental agreement. Safety deposit by cash is collected on arrival.