Bedrooms 3, Bathrooms 3
Located near the charming area of Piazza Navona in the heart of Rome, this two-level house affords a modern design and a lovely courtyard garden area. Right in the town center, this apartment offers 3 bedrooms decorated in contemporary décor and includes a spacious living room with dining, a modern design kitchen, and a gym with a Finnish sauna. The interiors underwent a significant renovation in 2019, so the tall arched ceilings and the ancient spiral staircase in original Roman bricks preserve the history while modern appliances give a contemporary style to the house. The home design, approached with research in the historical context, results in a contemporary design – like the staircase in original Roman bricks, together with steel and glass of the master room.
The property is 10’ by car from the railway station and 40’ from the airport, inside a pedestrian area, closed to unauthorized vehicles. Taxis are used to avoid restrictions and can get right in front of the main entrance. We recommend avoiding driving in Rome. Guests who prefer to drive can book a private garage for a fee. There are 5 meters to reach the house from the main building entrance, five steps to enter the property, and the apartment features two levels with no elevator.
- Bedroom 1: Double queen bedroom with a third bed for a child, A/C, ensuite bathroom with shower.
- Bedroom 2: Double bunk beds bedroom, A/C, bathroom next to the room with bathtube, 24” Tv Screen, (room for children).
- Bedroom 3: Double queen bedroom, A/C, ensuite bathroom with shower, finnish sauna available.
- Inside the very heart of Rome, close to Piazza Navona
- Air conditioning
- Wi-Fi throughout
- Private Courtyard
- Sauna, Children friendly 40” Smart TV with Netflix living room
- USB audio system in the whole apartment
- Modern led lighting system
- Child’s Toy in the chchildren’soom
- Washing Machine
- 5 Gas burners
- 1 large fridge and freezers
- 1 Dishwasher
- 1 Electric hoven
- 1 Nespresso coffee machine
- Dining table up to 8 people
- Electric Sunshade
DISTANCES & CONCIERGE
We recommend the traditional and famous Hostaria da Pietro with its arched exposed-stone ceilings; this place is a locally renowned osteria (tavern) between the Romans. For those who
prefer a chic atmosphere, the enchanting Imago Michelin star restaurant of Hassler Hotel on the 6th floor with its unique view over the city, and a sense of being in another time and space in a
restaurant steeped in memorable history. As a lounge for wine tasting or aperitive, we recommend the Stravinsky Bar at the Hotel De Russie an oasis of relaxation in the historic city center. This place is commonly the gathering spot for the city’s bright and beautiful. It features an inner garden crowned by mature trees, fountains, and lush botanicals, lending it a certain splendor.
- Sant’Angelo Castle 550 m (7’ on foot)
- Vatican Museums 2,3 Km (8’ by car)
- Colosseum 4 Km (15’ by car)
- Trevi Fountain 1,3 Km (15’ on foot)
- Spanish steps 1,1 Km (20’ on foot)
THE PRICE INCLUDES
- Morning Housekeeping Service 1 person of staff 2 hours a day 2 days a week (Saturday and Wednesday) from 9 am to 11 am;
- Change of towels twice a week (Saturday, Wednesday);
- Electricity (Air Conditioning) consumption is included
THE PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE
- The T.P.T. (Travel Planning & Tax) fee applies to each reserved week or portion; its value depends on the number of guests and quantified in €340 for every eight guests booked. This amount guarantees (i) Travel Planning, performed by a dedicated team (ii) Remote Emergency Service 24/7 (iii) Check-in at 4 pm with property status control and weekly reports (iv) Check-out at 10 am, and property status control at 8:30 am on departure day (v) A detailed accounting of services ordered and (vi) Daily Tourist Tax applied by Italian municipalities per person per night
TERMS OF PAYMENT
- The deposit shall be paid for confirmation and it’s 50% of the plus rental taxes
- Balance must be paid a maximum of 90 days before arrival and consists of 50% of rental plus 20% of gross rental (of which 10% for Damage Deposit and 10% of Refundable Advanced Provisioning Allowance).
- Bookings canceled 91 days (or more) before arrival are subject to a 50% cancellation charge.
- Bookings canceled 90 days (or less) before arrival are subject to a 100% cancellation charge.
The same provisions regarding the calculation of penalties will apply to requests for Rental date change.
- No smoking
- Pets not allowed
- Check-in is anytime after 4 PM
- Check out by 10 AM
All credit card holders must be aged 21 years and older at check-in. Saturday to Saturday bookings only. According to Italian law (ART. 109 – TULPS), the owners and managers of any touristic structure must register their guests with the authorities before allowing access to the facilities. To facilitate the registration process, you will be required to provide complete contact details (name, last name, address, telephone number, etc.), a copy of the passport, and the authorization to hold these details by law (D. Lgs. 196/2003) on privacy protection, before you arrived at the property. This information cannot be used to promote, sell, or solicit any service or product from you and is required only for the individual responsible for the rental agreement. Safety deposit by cash is collected on arrival.